Providing the IT Solutions that
Thriving Businesses Need
- OPIT is always a phone call or email away with a 30-minute response rate.
- Peace of mind.
- Providing long-lasting solutions to your problems.
- Our team works proactively to prevent incidents.
- 15+ years of technical experience providing IT services for different sized-companies and industries.
- We take the time to understand your business.
- We partner with trusted vendors to ensure the safety and quality of our work.
- Our IT services are available to businesses of all sizes.
- We provide all IT-related solutions to are readily available to you, your employees, and your clients.
- Our competitive prices ensure that are services are reliable and affordable.
One Piece IT offers managed IT services to help small and medium sized companies leverage technology to drive growth to their business. Our team is always available to tend to your business needs.
We understand the hardships of maintaining a successful business relationship, and that is why at One Piece IT, we focus on honesty, transparency, and empathy. Our clients are our priority so don’t hesitate to reach out and get in touch with us.
Phone: (403) 775 – 1761
Email: [email protected]
Business Hours: We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Connect with Us
Here’s what some of our long-standing clients have to say:
Everything is great! The team is very responsive!
We’ve had a vision of what we wanted IT to be, but it got stalled out and never seemed to happen. Working to move into the cloud, away from on-site servers etc. Now the vision is materializing, working on getting the website done and going, the reason it was being delayed, is being hosted on the on-site web server. Now there is excitement of finally getting where they want to be.
We’re happy. Love the responsiveness of the OPIT team!
One Piece IT has Transformed our Small Business!
I could say loads of glowing things about how the support of One Piece IT has transformed our small business
I wanted the feeling of having an ‘in house’ IT shop and I get that with One Piece IT – literally I feel like we are on the same team and when they are in the office they are seamless team members.
I value the face to face – I was concerned that using a consultant would mean that we would be reliant on a remote connection for trouble shooting but we aren’t… certainly there are times a quick remote in fixes things but I love how eager the One Piece team is to sit down and chat with us. Sometimes I truly wonder how you manage to support your other clients because we are so needy!
We had a website ‘thing’ (I don’t know it seemed like a hacking phishing thing LOL) – I let One Piece know and not only did they immediately look into it, resolve it and explain it, I have the confidence in our network, web and database security that I haven’t previously had…