One Piece IT is excited to announce the availability of a Network Analyst position. You will be reporting to the Director of IT and will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and managing IT environments for One Piece IT and our clients. The successful candidate will have a high degree of professionalism encompassing a professional appearance, good communication skills, ability to focus on multiple tasks and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
Network Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Assist in the deployment, monitoring, repair and maintenance, upgrade, and support of all IT systems. This includes: telecommunications, servers, operating systems, hardware, software, and other miscellaneous computer equipment.
- Specify and procure new desktop systems on behalf of One Piece IT through vendor engagement and procurement normalization.
- Help users troubleshoot and resolve desktop, laptop, printer, and phone system issues and help them with network connectivity.
- Create a professional first impression, and interface in a positive manner while engaging clients in person, over the phone, and through writing in regards to desktop support issues. Establishing good relationships with all clients, vendors and colleagues
- Manage daily technical documentation through ticketing system
- Ability to create technical documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Perform onsite/remote service and provide support to clients and apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Candidates will be required to wear PPE when performing onsite visits
- Escalate all project and non-core related requests to supervisor for evaluation.
- Assist with onboarding and training new OPIT technicians
- Dependable and flexible when necessary
Experience & Education:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- A+, Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization
- A professional, courteous, and mature demeanor with good phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to work in a team environment and present a flexible and adaptable approach to work assignments.
- The ability to research and apply knowledge effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with VMWare, Linux, Microsoft, Veeam, and Cisco operating systems
- Experience with Ticketing systems
- Managing database systems advantageous
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms advantageous
- Java, C++, SQL, C#, and HTML experience an asset
- Knowledge of the following would be advantageous: MDT (BDD), PowerShell, OS release branches, repackaging applications, and virtualization of OS and applications.
- Certifications for Microsoft, AWS, VMWare would be considered an asset
- Certifications will be advantageous but not required
- Microsoft Certifications
- Health spending account
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Casual dress code
- Learning and career advancement opportunities to joining a growing tech company!